Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

The End of an Era- Nike Frees

The Death of My Beloved Nike Frees

The Day has come and I am extremely sad. Yesterday as I was squatting I realized that the sides of my age-old Nike Frees were giving more than they should be. These shoes have been with me through two knee surgeries and a foot surgery. Over the past 4 years, I have grown to love them. I will still be able to wear them around, but I believe that it'd be best to not wear them to workout any more. (maybe I still can on upper body days)

The replacements-

I am hoping to invest in a nice pair of Vibram Five Fingers in the near future. I have heard so many great things about them and I would like to give them a try. 

These are my feet. 
Until I can get my hands on a pair, I will be using my other pair of Nikes. These aren't Frees and in turn, in my opinion, are nowhere near as good. I like to switch up things so I don't get bored and that is the reason I don't plan on getting another pair of Frees. If the Vibrams don't turn out the way I want. I believe I will most likely search for a pair similar to my old Frees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask