Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Bench DAYYYYYYYYY! and Legs

Bench Day, and some Legs.

     Today was bench day, my favorite day of the week. Everything went alright.. I failed on my last rep but besides that everything went well. I didn't get quite as much weight as I wanted to get but it felt like it was an alright for the amount that I've benched in the last few weeks. My knee felt great doing the workouts I did today. When it gets sore, it doesn't stay sore for as long as it had in the past. I think I'm coming to the homestretch on my recovery. I ran a little bit after lifting and my knee still feels fine. In a little while I am going to be attending my first real ZUMBA class of my life. I'm a little worried, I think it'll be fun. I'm not really sure how great of a workout it will be, but I think that I am always willing to try anything. My mom just signed my sister and I up for unlimited fitness classes for the next 2 months. Classes include Yoga, Zumba, Core, Pilates and Pole Sculpt classes. I intend to try all of them so be watching for updates on how they go. Have any of you tried any of these types of classes and have a review of how they are? Comment below. :) P.s. Thanks Mom :)

    I am still working out how to get the page with descriptions of each workout up. I've hit a few roadblocks that I have to maneuver around. For now, if you don't know what a lift is check out.http://www.exrx.net/Exercise.html or google the exercise name with "description" after it and pick the exrx link. Very helpful website with tons of information.




Today's Workout-

3x 10  Platform Step ups
Abs
   -V Situps
   -Leg in and outs
3x 10/8/6 Bench Press
3x8 Front Squat
3x10 Hammer Strength Dead Lift
2x 20 Incline and Decline Pushups


I'm off to go Zumba. (Can Zumba be a verb?) I will have an update on my opinions of it tomorrow. Wish me luck. Lots and lots and lots of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask