Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Excellence- My thoughts

The word excellence by definition means the quality of being outstanding or extremely good. I think about how I can attribute to my excellence each and every day. If you are not working towards your own excellence, then you are working against it. There are only 24 hours in the day, and 8-10 of those hours are recommended to be spent sleeping. That gives you 16 to do with as you wish. 16 hours to either hurt your excellence or propel you towards your excellence. Don't waste your potential, we all have it, it just comes down to who wastes more of it. I was having a conversation with a close friend today and I was talking to him about how I could help myself achieve what I want by making a simple decision. It would only help a little and I wasn't sure if I should because of that. He told be, "at least it's better than doing nothing." Those words clicked. If you have a chance to do something to better your position, or propel yourself towards your excellence, take it. Whether it's a bottle rocket sized propulsion or smaller. It will still benefit you. I read an article today that talked about this quote, "The best time to plant an apple tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is today." You can't go back 20 years. Do what you should have years ago today because you don't want to have to regret not making a move later. Go make a move today to help you get to where you want to be tomorrow.



Today's Workout- Power Clean/ Curl Day

2x 15 Gorilla/ Hammer Curls
3x6 Bicep Pull Down
2x5 Power Clean
4x5 Straight bar curl
3x10 Box Jumps
3x8 Straight Leg Dead Lift
2x5 Hang Clean 

Abs- Plate Dips/ Plate Twists   2x20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask