Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday- Chest, Triceps, Extras




Wednesday- Chest, Triceps and Extras

Today I'm not feeling my most ambitious but its important to keep a schedule. Personally I believe that writing this blog is going to help me stick with my workout goals, and in turn, help me better myself. So as I settle my stomach from eating not too long ago, I'm writing this to help motivate myself to want to get up and get active.

An important thing to think about, is that every little bit helps. If you only have time for a 25-30 minute workout and think that it isn't enough time to get a good workout, you're wrong. That time that you spend working on towards your goal adds up. EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS.

This week my routine is backwards and I will change it back up starting on Monday, but this Monday my shoulder was killing me when I tried to bench, so I reversed Monday and Wednesday, because EVERYONE knows that Monday is bench day. So i'm just going to pretend that today is Monday this week. In my current cycle, I am focusing on lower weights with higher repetitions because I have noticed that my muscle fatigue sets in faster than I would like and I don't appreciate that. If you don't like something about yourself, It's your body, change it.

Wednesday  "Mondayish" Workout-

                          -5 Minute Warm-up     Bike
                          -3x10 Bench
                          -3x10 Dumbell Bench
                          -4x15-20    Tricep Dips
                          -3x10  Single Leg Deadlift
                          -3x12  Tricep Pulldown
                          -3x10  Lunges
                         
                          -Abs-(everyday type of thing) (ps. learn to love planks)
                                     -Leg Scissors- 40 reps total
                                     -Front Plank- 1 Minute
                                     -Leg lifts- 20
                                     -Side Plank  30 seconds each side
                                     -Swiss Ball Pike to Rollout- 5 reps
                           -Cooldown 5 minutes then stretch
                           -Protein up I prefer Elite Whey Protein Isolate Rich Chocolate - 5 lbs 
                            I really feel that this speeds up my recovery after a hard workout,
                            and I feel like this workout is going to be rough, but worth it.
                           -Make sure if you are going to be using a high quality protein to take it withing the first 40 minutes after your workout. Studies have shown that after 40 minutes protein synthesis slows down considerably. You do NOT want to miss your protein window. Make your workout worth it.
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask