Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reflection on Body Weight Exercises- Day 2

After completing my first body weight exercise, I have decided I needed to reflect on the experience. I am completely surprised on how extremely hard this days work out was. I was flirting with the real possibility that I was not going to be able to finish it. I feel as though a month of workouts at this intensity level will really be able to give me the real possibility of hitting every single one of my goals for this experiment. Over the course of the workout I found myself having to hold myself back for a few extra seconds rest here and there because otherwise I was going to fail on the exercise.


Super sets consisting of:
             -5x 6 Pull-ups and 10 Push-ups
                      - Alternate wide grip/ normal grip on pull-ups, Alternate Narrow/Normal Push-ups
              -5x 15 Dips and 5 push-ups
                   These were by far the hardest. Close to failure at the end of each set.

             -5x 10 Inverted Body weight row and 10 push-ups
 Normal sets of:
             -5x 8 Hanging Leg Lifts
             -5x 20 Decline Sit-ups
             -1x Max Pull-ups-----3
             -1x Max Push-ups-----32

With a max of 17 Pull-ups rested.. I feel as though I should have been able to get more than three. I guess this just gives me a place to start. If you are going to try and follow this, make sure that you focus on form as much as possible so that you don't end up hurting yourself trying to go past a point that you should not cross.  Please subscribe to me, and come back daily for new content. I'll post my workout for tomorrow for everyone hopefully in the morning some point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask