Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Body Weight Exercises- Day 2

Today is the day that I finally get start my workouts with my body weight exercise plan. I'm really excited to have something new to do each day and I hope that it will be successful so that I can add this type of workout to my cycle of workouts.

Just to reiterate my goals for this month.

          -Fat loss (not necessarily weight loss)
          -Muscle toning (not so much bulking)
          -Body Regeneration and Healing
          -Muscle Endurance
                                                                                                            Inverted Body Weight Rows
My workout plan for today will be as followed:

Day Two- Pull-up and push-up day.
                                 
Warm up:                
             -10 Minutes Biking
         
Super sets consisting of:
             -5x 6 Pull-ups and 10 Push-ups
                      - Alternate wide grip/ normal grip on pull-ups, Alternate Narrow/Normal Push-ups
             -5x 15 Dips and 5 push-ups
             -5x 10 Inverted Body weight row and 10 push-ups
 Normal sets of:
             -5x 8 Hanging Leg Lifts
             -5x 20 Decline Sit-ups
             -1x Max Pull-ups-----3
             -1x Max Push-ups-----32
Cardio:
             -10 Minutes of Jump Rope Drills



Remember that everyone has to start somewhere, I encourage you to listen to your body and not over exert yourself, but to also make sure that you push yourself. If you cannot do as many of each set, that's okay.
Remember that at a single set max, I can do 17 pull-ups and 56 Push-ups. If you're testing was lower. Go lower repetitions per set but try and keep the set number.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask