Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 15- Recap of the last week.

I'm very sad that I have not been able to write in the last week. I had one of the hardest tests of my career to study for and I just was too busy. I'm sorry. I have still been working out.. I couldn't skip that. It's an addiction.. I have also come up against another barrier though.. On monday nights, I have a basketball game, and a ultimate Frisbee game... from here on out, I will be taking a strength rest day on monday. I am too exhausted after these games to feel like I can get an effective strength workout in. If you are looking for two sports to play for exercise purposes.. These are two of the best I can think of. (Wrestling is always better, but what school offers Intramural wrestling?) These sports have interval training built into them and are great fat burning exercises.

I will just give brief descriptions of what I did last week instead of full sets.

Wed- Leg Day- Squats, Lunges, Box Jumps

Thursday- Ab/Push-ups

Friday- Pull-ups/Dips

Weekend rest.

Today on Tuesday I had Push-up/ Pull-up day

Bike for warm-up

10, 8, 6, 5, 6, 8, 10 Pull-ups   with 10, 20, 30, 20, 10, 20, 20 Push-ups after each set.

Body-weight rows  4x10
Push-ups planks with knee to elbows   5x 10
Exercise ball Pike to rollouts- 2x5

I have been slowly taking away rest time after each set and I feel like I am getting a better cardio workout each time.

I will be more regular than last week I promise. Keep working hard, strive for results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask