Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Body Weight Exercises- Day 3

Yesterday was a really rough workout but I made it through it. I am very hopeful that this month is going to be really beneficial to me after experiencing how hard this month is going to be yesterday. This morning I ache in spots that I haven't ached in since high school. It feels great, since I have been bulking hard the last four months, I haven't felt a really good sore morning in awhile. I missed the feeling and I'm very excited to keep going.

Today's workout will be focusing mostly leg workouts. My goal is to have my legs feel like jelly tomorrow.


Day 3- Leg day.
        -Warm-up Jog 5 minutes
        -Body squats   4x 30
        -Walking Lunges- 5x 20 steps
        -Exercise Ball Hamstring Pull in- 5x15
       
        -Running/Wall sits-   4x  Run a lap(7 lap mile track), Wall sit (45 seconds).

        -Stretch and Cooldown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask