Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Daily Workout- Triceps and Legs- In Gym

Tricep and Leg Workout- In Gym
     
          Today was a very nice workout and had me pouring sweat for most of it. As with yesterday's workout credit goes to my high school strength coach. It was a nice variety of different lifts to compliment each other. The order of lifts for the week plays on each other nicely so it never seems like you are going to over exert a muscle. It has been a great week for workouts and I'm very excited to be back blogging about my hard work. It gives me an extra reason to be active and do what I already love doing. I have received a great deal of support from people and that reinforces the idea that this is a good thing. I thank you all for reading and hope that you get some sort of motivation out of it. I hope that everyone can find the time in their schedule to make working out a habit.


        "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." ~ Aristotle


      Today's Workout-

           3x8 Close Grip Bench Press
           3x8 Squat
           3x8 Skull Crushers
           2x20 Plate Twists
           2x20 Plate Oblique Dips Each Arm
           2x 30sec Push-up Plank/ Side Planks
           2x Failure Dips
           3x12 Tricep Pushdown
           3x8 Straight Leg Dead Lift


      Go out and be active and get a workout in. If you haven't been working out, there is no time like today to start. Follow me at @Fitness4student for motivational quotes throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask