Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Daily Workout- Hang Clean Day

Hang Clean Day-

    As always I am more than happy to take criticism on what I write about and how I go about doing things on this blog. Today my sister suggested that most readers wouldn't know what some of the lifts that I write about are and how to properly perform them. She suggested that I create a separate page on this blog to list a description of all the lifts I put in posts. In the next few days I will be hopefully (barring design difficulties) implementing this. I believe that this step will make my page and my writing more appealing to the casual onlooker. I am open to any ideas I receive so please, if you have a suggestion, comment or tweet at me to let me know at @fitness4student.

     Today's workout has me more sore than I have been in a long time. The combination of my knee problems and simply not doing a lot of hang clean recently is going to take its toll on me tomorrow morning. Good thing I'm planning on attending yoga in the morning to have my active rest day activity. Reminder if you haven't read my blog from last fall about yoga here is a link. http://collegestudentfitness.blogspot.com/2012/10/yoga-classes-my-experiences-and-health.html

     It is important even on a lifting rest day to get some sort of exercise in and yoga is a perfect option for that. So go out tomorrow, be active, have fun. I know that's my plan for tomorrow. Don't be sedentary, be active and be on the lookout for the new page with descriptions of all the lifts. Until then, I believe I am using common enough names to google and be successful finding what you need


Today's Lifts-

      3x10 Hang Clean to Front Squat
      3x12 Pectoral Fly  with Max Set of Push-ups following each
      2x5 Single Arm Dumbbell Clean and Press- Each Arm
      2x Shoulder Series
             5-10lb Weights   Arm lifts- Palm down in front, Palm up  in front,
              Palm down to the sides and Iron Cross ( Hold weights out in a "T" at shoulder level)
      3x5 Hang Clean Progression( Shrugs, Upright Row, Hang Clean)
   
      Abs- 2x24 Each
             Sitting Leg In and Outs
             V- Leg touches


Have a great rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask