Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday- Cardio day- Thank you.

Thursday- Cardio day-

Today I went open on Facebook about my blog. I'm so thankful for all the positive feedback I have heard from all of you. It really makes me feel like continuing this blog will be worth it. I really hope that I can keep this going because knowing that it will be beneficial to my goals, is almost as nice to know as it is to know that I can help people out.

Today is my second full cardio day and I'm sure it will be a good time. :) One thing that I have noticed as I let all my friends know about this blog (someone special asked about it) is the fact that my personal weight training workouts are not female friendly. I recognize that sometimes (not always) women benefit more out of different types of training. I am here to say that if you are a female, just try to do as much of my workout as you can and it will benefit you tremendously. If you for instance don't have a lifting partner and don't want to bench.. do push-ups... If you cannot do pull-ups.. Do some Pull-down bar with a weight you can handle. If you can't do the lightest weight available, modify it to your level.

One thing everyone should realize when they are trying to start a workout program is that EVERYONE HAS TO START SOMEWHERE. Nobody popped out of the womb benching two plates. If you are having trouble finding a place to start. Contact me and I will be more than happy to try and help. I will do the best that I can do.

Set a goal, tell someone about your goal, say your goal out loud to a stuffed animal, write it down, make it your facebook status. As soon as you let the world know about your goal.. it is already that much easier to achieve. Take time out of your day to evaluate what your goals. If you need a person or place to make your goals known, contact me or make a comment on this blog. It will help.

I had not read this when writing this article but I have shortly afterwards and it fits very well with today's post. Thank you- Leo Babuta. http://zenhabits.net/get-off-your-butt-16-ways-to-get-motivated-when-youre-in-a-slump/

My Cardio workout-


                -Warm-up on Bike- 5 minutes
                -Dynamic stretches/get loose
                -Run 1 lap, walk half a lap, Run 1 lap, Walk half a lap.
                       Total-  Around 10 Running laps. (about a mile and a half on indoor track.)
                Abs- :)
                      -40 Crunches
                      -Pushup plank 1 minute
                      -10 Leg lifts
                      -Pushup plank with same shoulder touches. 10 Each side.
                       X2

                 Cool down- 5 minutes
                 Stretch everything and anything that is sore, tired, tight. The more stretching the better. :)



Go out and start achieving your goals. A few non-workout articles will be posted in the next few days, so stop by to get some motivation. :) New content will be released daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask