Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 8- Body Weight Exercises

Today was the hard day of this week. It involved entirely too many push-ups for my liking. Yet, I feel as though my numbers in pull-ups and push-ups are going to increase dramatically by the end of this month. Workouts that I had done that were way too hard, seem easier now and that makes me want to keep pushing myself.  I'm really enjoying the feeling of exhaustion that I have been getting from every workout in this plan. I intend on keeping it going, and increasing the difficulty of the workouts dramatically still.

Day 8-

           -Super sets- 4x    8 Pull-ups  then 10 Push-ups
                            - 2x    4 Pull-ups  then 20 Push-ups
                            - 4x     8 Inverted Body Rows then 10 or 20 push-ups. Alternate.

            -Cardio/ More Push-up like activities-
                            -10 Push-ups   then 10 alternating push-up plank knee to outside of elbow
                            -Jog 1/2 lap  Run 1/2
                            -repeat 5x  with push-up planks in between.
                            -Cool-down and stretch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask