Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mope or Motivate, Your Choice.

Some days, things are going to occur that are going to make you not want to do anything at all. Something will happen and it’ll put you in a bad mood. There are only two ways that you can handle it. You can either let it get to you, and bring down your whole day, or you can use it to motivate yourself.

I BOMBED my Spanish test today, starting my day off on a bad footing. All I wanted to do was curl into a ball. Instead, I used my time to be relatively productive. Today’s work out, was one of the best I’ve had in a while because everything just clicked. I was angry, and I took it out on the weights.  You need to channel your bad days into a purpose, anger is a great motivator. If you can salvage a bad day, you can do anything.

Today’s Workout-

8,6,5,3,1 Bench Press

3x8 Heavy Weighted Dips

2x Max 135lb burn-outs

3x8 Incline Bench Press

3x8 Tricep Push down


Morale of the Story

 Use the negatives in your life as positive. I don’t believe that everything happens for a reason, but I do believe you can make the best out of what happens.

P.s. a few things I learned today-

1. I'm not actually good at Spanish. 

2. Putting Creamsicle flavored protein powder in eggs isn't a good idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Concerns? Ask